Friday, August 29, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
Looking back at the times, we were so close once before.
But now, time seems to have changed everything,
within a second.

I forgot what rlly hpn on Tuesday and Wednesday alr uhs -.-

Thursday

Lessons as usual:( boring. But, I enjoyed the break. Nobody knows why again(: Actually wanted to stay back for Math. Then...... M had rehearsal, so we went to give him moral support:D In the end, pris was asked to sing tgt with him. :D Went to 213 after that for some food. And I swear, Teeeeeee Qi Heng!!!!!~ You're really "goooood" =x Hahaha! Slacked in the hall, and crapped. -.- At last we ended up playing badminton with Mr Chia and Ms Irni. Playing with M is very very embarassing alright. He keeps on falling for countless times. -.-" Home sweet home at 6+ :D

Friday

Had to reach sch at 7am today. So, crawled out of bed at 5.45am. -.- Damn!~ Went out at 6.15am then took a slow walk out to burgundy to take a bus. Freaking bus, took 15 mins to come -.- blahblah~ Teacher's day celebration.... M and PRIS did a goooood job, an excellent job, in fact. Rushed home and met up with M and Jo to go Yuhua CC(: I'm not happy. Cause I've yet to get my revenge yet!~ Imagine getting hit by the shuttlecock for 8 times by the same dumbo!!!!!!!!~ None other than MARCUS HOO, the worker. =x Rahs!~ Left at 3.30 and met P for lunch at subway:D Tuition after that. Golf soon(:

It feels weird to have to treat you like a friend.

To talk to you like we were once.

Never once had I felt like this before.

I'm wating for your disp name to appear on the MSN screen.

(L)

No comments: