Monday, August 25, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
& all I could say was: "It's alright. I'll wait for you, to change"
I'll let you go. I know you'll return, if you belong to me.

MT paper today.
gahhs!~ Not really fun la. -.- lol. Though I enjoyed the break in between(: and nobody knows why:D I had to come home to get my books to meet M t study. And on the way home I was disturbing him I wasn't going to meet him. So he was scolding me like shiat:( And now he doesn't want to reply my msg as to where is he -.- dumb!!~ I'm not going out alr la D: The sky looks threatening:( &&& I regretted playing golf for 5 hours ytd -.- My arms hurt, and had great difficulty writing today alright.

No comments: