Sunday, August 24, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
Something's holding me back. I don't know why, but I just want you to be by my side.
I need you, so much as before. Never less but more.
Now that things were not the same, will things change again?. I wish so much.
Golf was fantastic, fabulous and fun today(: Had a mini competition and I gt 43 for 8 holes:D Came home and went for a birthday party at Milennia Walk then to Arena for golf again(: And I'm home now, updating:D My phone's not been with me for the whole day -.- Lol. It's been rotting in my room. Hehee~
-It's showing Olympics closing ceremony now.
-I'm updating my blog now.
(L)
-I wish for him to come online.
-I want to crap with him just like last night.
-I want him to be happy.
It's weird how fast things change. I guess, that's your way of action.
To come and go so fast, impossible to catch your heart wholly.
In a flash, you're gone. That's how you've been all along. But don't leave me, will you?.

No comments: