
♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
It feels good to see you, and hear your voice everytime(: But, ever since you left, it all came falling down on me.
Smiles. laughters, happiness, madness. Never the same as before. I know, things do change, but I didn't know, that fast.
You thought, leaving me would make me happier but it didn't.
当一切都变成了累赘, 请告诉我我应该怎么收回.
每一分钟都变得危险, 因为它漫长的令人变得憔悴,
再怎么坚强 抵挡不了心碎.
Hold me in the arms I loved so much, before.
I feel so weird today D:
I went to Esplanade for a show last night. A tale of Shaolin^^. It's somewhat like a mime. But it's Still quite ok. Only the Wushu part "interested" me. The dance is like err......... Okok -.- Haha!! &&& I saw Mr Ho there too(: Came home studied SS and sleeeeeept from 1am til 8.30 then had tuition 30mins ltr:( Rest alr then Physics tuition D: Can die luhs. Thanks to the sickening flu D: Took medicine and had lunch after Physics. Bathed and went for golf. Golf not really good today. Don't know why D: But improved towards the end of the lesson:D Don't know what to have for dinner D: Dont eat laaaaaaa -.- Gahhhh!!!~ I think I changed my mind of studying all chapters for SS alr. Just study half first(: Next week is the week of EXAMS D: Dreadful:( Got to buck up alr. Get gooooooood results then I can continue my lessons:D Money come rolling in please:( I need you sooooo desperately!~ D: $$$$$$



No comments:
Post a Comment