♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
I'm getting used to life without you(: But, is that what I really want (?)
I'm getting used to life without you(: But, is that what I really want (?)
Do you still mean anything to me?. Perhaps it came a little too late.
And i gave you a little too much love.
Seng Wee(:
Hong Kwong:D
Big head(:
Wanting:D:D <3 href="http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h106/Winniie/DSC01274.jpg">
Yasser:D
R, Ho Zhong Yan:D:D
You see, I promised to put a smile for you(:
JiaQi(:
Monster, Aylward Lim -.- Hahaha!!~
Tan Chee Yong. Why do you look soooo sullen D:
Panda, Poh Yu Wei. My best friend(:
AHHH!!~ I'm craving for Chocolate Fondue now!!!... :D:D:D
1. I finished reading New moon alr(: Finally (?)
2. Edward is out alr:D:D YES!!!!~
3. I passed Chem Metals test Part 1 :D
4. EL P1 prep is OVER! Hooray!~
5. Today is Racial Harmony Celebration. A belated one, I suppose.
6. Updates below! :D
------ Was actually quite enthusiastic about it cause of the pizza Ms Sim promised us, if the whole class wears ethnic costume. And three cheers for that, the whole class DID wear:D Buttttttt, someone just spoiled the mood laaaa D: Nagnagnag~ NON-STOP!~ :( Ah! Nvm. I still enjoyed the day:D Life is always filled with laughters with some ppl around:D Hahaha!~ Cirriculum time as usual, there's no concert or what sort of celebration -.- But, time still passed quickly~ :D Was cam-whoring almost the whole time since after reccess(: &&&, Seng Wee was funny laaa... Kept acting cute with all those girly poses. (Twists, pouts lips etc) Imagine him doing those?. -.- LOL! Photos above^^ + The photo I took with Marcus is not with me D: I'll get it sooon:D



No comments:
Post a Comment