Sunday, July 20, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
So long as you're happy, I'm fine with it.
I kept to my promise, I'll study very very hard(:
I'm back from dinner(: Alright, the food is very very very healthy -.- Alot alot alot of vegetables and bland soup and bean rice -.- Hahaha!~ but it's nice laaaa.... Having 101% healthy food (occasionally) :D Prep exam is on next Thursday. Gotta study alr so..... No more updates till Saturday, Chemistry test on Wednesday=x I think I'm addicted to blogging -.- I'll be able to control(: If not, at most just stay outside to study (Mostly in school, my pockets are hurting alr):D And school tmr. Muggggggggging time. Mostly on A-math I think. I'm not prepared to fail that -.- Time for serious bucking up alr laaaa D: If not my mum will be !#$%^&* into my ears again -.- And if I fare badly for my prep, I'll have to stop golf, guitar etc cause she'll say I'm unable to cope:(

No comments: