♥ All the while, I know, it's not possible
I loved, the way you are. I liked the who you once were .
I laughed at the things you did. I appreciated every little things you'd done.
I cried over minor things. I smiled over insignificant letters.
I feared that one day you'd leave, but you were always there to reassure.
You kept to your promises, all the while, I felt safe in your arms.
But, things do change. And now, you have her.
Those are just memories, I guess. A sweet one, maybe (?)
Oooooops.... I forgot to mention that I changed my URL -.- Think the new visitor is gonna err..... Say I lied to him (?) Gahhh!~ I don't know laaa -.- Anw, I also have nothing for him to disturb on my blog:D Woke up at 10.30^^ (?) Went for tuition 1 hour later -.- And saw YJ's msg. Anw, just do what you think is right. You know what is the best for you(: Just dont' regret what you had done:D Be happy(: Had noodles for lunch. Going to some kuku Korean Restaurant at somewhere for dinner. Hahaha!~ And I'm addicted to the book-Twilight and it's damn super nice:D And I'm almost done reading the book:D Back to my book alr(: Weird people do exist. They disgust me D: Yet again, another story -.- Mrs Ong's not coming for tmr's Maths lesson &&& Mr Aw is coming in (He said) -.- = I'm going to have 5 perioods of Physics??!!!!... D: Enough to kill me. That's why I said: "school is not good, very boring" (If you really came and read) -.-



No comments:
Post a Comment