My insecurities acts up all the time cause my old love messed up my thought process. Somedays are harder than others. Somedays I can't even think. Somedays I can't eat or sleep, somedays I can't even leave my bed. Somedays I feel like giving up, somedays are okay. Somedays I don't need to fake a smile. Somedays I know will be okay. Somedays I feel really happy (: These days are just one of the few "somedays". Tell me you won't leave me no matter what. I wanna believe it. Trust me, I'm moving on. This time, it's true. No matter what it's time to move on. Things that happened 13 months ago, those were in the past. fullstopped.
And anw, I also need to regain my sleep lost over the past few days. Just came home meeting up with yijing. Snacked and chatted about the activities over the next few days (:
pssst, Andros is turning 18 soon :D Meet up on sat k?
you, kimmy, yijing and me (:
pssst, Andros is turning 18 soon :D Meet up on sat k?
you, kimmy, yijing and me (:



No comments:
Post a Comment