Monday, March 22, 2010

when his heart walked away from yours


Please don't ask me how my life is going. You lost the right to ask me that question when you walked away from me one year ago. I loved how comfortable we were with each other. I loved how we endlessly made fun of each other, but never take the teasing to heart. I absolutely adored how when I turned away from you when we’re fighting, you tried to stay mad, then run after me. I loved the look in your eyes when we kissed or how you stayed up to watch me sleep. I loved how I could call you anytime when I needed someone and somehow you'd never cease to make me laugh. It's all in the past, but I miss those times ):

Not a good start to three weeks of attachment. Traffic was being a bitch early in the morning and as a result I was late for 8mins? Gotta replace 30mins tmr :( Orientation was pretty much of a bore, talk talk talk and talk non-stop. Had 1h15mins break then back to the ward and started going into the cubicles. Passed report and started "work" Didn't even get t do anything and time was passing freaking slow. I agree that this ward is working in a damn slow pace making time pass even slower. Damn it -.- 13 more days to go D: Wish me luck la people. Thanks luh. -.- I'll live pass this. Bath and i'm going to bed soon despite sleeping for more than 15h yesterday (Y) I feel like a damn pro sleeper now. hiakhiak XD

No comments: