Relationships are worth fighting for, but sometimes you can’t be the only one fighting. At time, people need to fight for you. If they don’t, you must move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you.
Off to malaysia in 12 more hours time. Today is fishing day; I pity the fishes that were caught. It's like they died a terrible death D: evil human beings..... Stayed till 4+ then cabbed t bedok mrt stn and trained back to clementi. Planned to bus home but in the end, I ended up in a cab when I'm alr reaching the bus interchange. (Y) I think my mum is having pms these days. Keep on calling me these days to ask where am I. Since when did she become so concerned about me :((( It's like previously, all the time I'd be the one calling her and then someone will say "The m1 customer you're calling is not responding, please try again later. Thank you" Or whenever she calls me there'd me something for me to do -.- Then when I text her, the reply will come almost immed. -__- I think now I'm not used to her ringing me up all the time, I find her damn irritating (N) Dinner is cancelled and I'm alone at home now :( Brothers went for golf tgt with mummy, and dad is still at work. I've a feeling, tonight's gonna be a rough night again, idk why. Just got this bad feeling :(
-----
(Y) Dad is not coming home for dinner tonight and I'm waiting for something to happen at home =/ bestest thing ever :( Fourth night without everybody at the dinner table (N) From sat till today.
-----
(Y) Dad is not coming home for dinner tonight and I'm waiting for something to happen at home =/ bestest thing ever :( Fourth night without everybody at the dinner table (N) From sat till today.
Photos.
Monday
Capella hotel @ sentosa (Y) fabbbb!
Dinner @ clarke quay. My favourite! :D
Tuesday
(L) damn cute! ^^V
Fishing!
Bye! :D




No comments:
Post a Comment