Sunday, February 14, 2010

Supposed to be happy


Today was supposed to be a happy day. Supposed to drink, gamble and have fun. But idk why :( I don't feel like gambling, I don't feel like drinking :( I just sat on the sofa(s) throughout the whole day and either watch tv or sleep =/ I hope that things would improve tonight. Perhaps the whiskeys will perk me up D: Collected 10 over and bao(s) and I know there's more to go! :D  Current location: Winnie is in malaysia (: I love it here! Just had steamboat and I'm effing full ttm! Last night was steamboat and tonight also the same! >< And someone is gonna say I'll get even fatter than now! :( K, I'll go on hunger strike after the 3 days after hols =/ heheh. Off to giant for some shopping later on! I need shopping therapy after the exams  ^^V




People say that walking away is the hardest thing to do, but it isn't. Staying, even when you know it will break your heart is the toughest. Staying right where you are, waiting for your heart to be ripped apart is much harder than walking away and starting anew.

Been through too much, and sometimes I say I'm fine, I say I'd not cry. But still at some point of time, there'd be a limit to that. It's alright if we can't be together, it's alright if we are only friends. I'm fine with it, totally fine so long as you don't ignore me. I know I'm not supposed to like you but I miss you and I really do :( 

No comments: