Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The only one

The past is always going to be deep inside our souls. You can’t run from it, you can’t hide from it. You just have to accept it and remember that you can’t bring the good memories back, but when you’re having one of those days, you can sit back and reminisce on the times you had and the feelings they brought


It's not the time to think of things which would make me cry. It's ironic. One moment I can be as hyper like a crazy girl hopping here and there. Another moment I could be somewhere crying my heart out cause of one simple yet dumb reason. After all these months, the only person that would make me cry so much it's only him :( Deep down I know, I'm not ready to move on. I've only been deceiving myself that I'm alright, I'm ready to move on. But when there's something that  triggers off the thing in me to think of him, there goes everything =/ 


Met kimmy and joaquim at timah and had frog porridge (: Left for home soonafter. Seeing kimmy so blissfully in love, I'm happy for her! :D awww~ Joaquim you better don't bully her k?! If not I chase you around with a chopper uh! :P 

I should be studying now....... I just hope that by studying it could occupy my mind for some moment =/ Bye! 

No comments: