Bused to town after the terrible paper today. Met debbie and weiqi at ion and off to soup spoon for lunch (: Thanks for the meal! :D Initial plan was to watch movie but there weren't timings that matched so ended up at pool. Andros came soonafter and played few rounds then off for shopping. Shopped around for my present and in the end decided to get an anklet \m/ Left soonafter, back to timah to fetch brother and homed. 2 more papers and its end of year 1 (: Plans after papers: Thursday-Town with jol, haiqal and diana. Friday-Town with jol and julia! :D Saturday-golfgolfgolf! :D:D:D eggcited much! :D but for now, I've to study first =/ Bye!
idk what i want now :( idk what's wrong but there's something not right.
I can't fall for you, there's him.
I can't like him, there's ..................... (idk who) -.-
I can't fall for you, there's him.
I can't like him, there's ..................... (idk who) -.-






No comments:
Post a Comment