(Y) :D

I gave up taking driving lessons for a golf set. Golfed in the morning left around 1pm>came home bathed>headed to town. Gucci first and gran bought a bag, then had lunch+dinner at ST, Taka. Went over to shaw house isetan for the golf sale and started hunting. Out of the so many hundreds, I tried four and I loved all four -.- so I chose the set that I bought based on the design on the club. heheh XD Settled it for $1099 and mummy also bought an iron set for $800 odd plus 1 driver, 1 wood, putter for $700 odd. Bought a juniors' set for my brother too for $399 added in some polo(s), shorts, tees, balls. Total the bill was $3000 odd =/ heheh. Was supposed to either go out for a drink with uncle or out with jumaat. But in the end, it blew. "Next week is your exams huh?! You're sick alr you know? Sick still wanna go out?! Later cannot concentrate on your exams. No, you come home straight with mummy" Me: "huh?! not even for awhile uh? :( pleeeease...." Him: "N-O, BYE!" D: ish, mood dampening :( So I being a good girl, came home (: I feel like sleeping now. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment