can't slack in nsl tmr :( gotta memorise all the skills and memorise and practise and memorise and practise, so in conclusion it's to do nothing but memorise and practise! -.- k, I wanna pass my nsl and aap pract. Missed pharm class today cause I woke up at 11am when the lesson is at 11am -.- and skipped fon lecture for dance practise, and aap lecture was to copy practical notes which I've alr done so. So practically today was in school only for snw. The mini dance competition was fab and eggciting, i loveeeeee! :D I'm sure everyone had fun ^^V Last snw, so next monday school starts at 11am and ends at 3pm! :D tmr is a long day, I gotta sleep early. & I can't wait for wednesday. yukiyaki then shopping! Let's hope my stomach gets better =/
I want;
1. tops
2. dresses
3. bag
4. shooooes(?)
5. and so on and so forth :D
but before that, I've to clear my wardrobe :( It's too full alr :X
I want you to be the one I can run to. The one who lets me fall apart in his arms, sees me at my worst.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment