TIRED + EGGCITED OVER SHOPPING!
You know I love you alotzxc alotzxc! More than words can say! ^^
Awesome day out, thanks girls! :D
Best wednesday ever like srsly till now -.- haiyo. everyday school, tests, practicals, lectures, tutorials >< see also scared alr =/ Besides the camp, today was best. hahaha. Girls day out! :D Bused over to sim, walked the half of the damn long stretch of road met up with cyj, then bused to bugis. Smart girl forgot t bring her product label down to collect the external hard disk -.- walked over t street, met up with jes and started our shopping. funfunfun~ jeans>dress>shoes>windowshopped. Didn't really get alot of stuffs in the end. Everything looks the same. -.- florafloraflora, nothing but flora. topshop, f21, dorothyperkins = flora. -.- no other designs. -.- charles and keith, , u.r.s, m)phosis no new designs :( such a pest! cabbed over t marina square, yukiyaki. woohoo. I ate alot today. way too much, sat there for almost 2h to do nothing but put food into our mouths! >< Luckily we walked around marina square to digest. Slacked around outside, chilled>snacked and crapped about our school lifes (: One word t describe = AWESOME! I love you girls (: It made me forget about everything that's worrying me and stuffs. Planning to head t sch earlier tmr, meet up with H and co, pass H his one month one day belated birthday present. Then when they go for lesson at 12pm, I'll meet andros that idiot (: I miss him :( so long never see him alr =/ Remember to give me your autograph k? :D HAHAHA! K, I shall go sleep now! ^^V Bye people, nights! I love you for who you are, its just a very simple reason.



No comments:
Post a Comment