Tuesday, January 19, 2010

he's my kind of heroine.



I wished there was 48 hours in a day for me to complete everything I have to do :( Rushed out SAWI project and managed to present it successfully on Monday morning (: Went to the doctors' before going for the presentation cause of my stomach and diarrhoea cause it's been too long alr. one day mc but unused, i went for lessons as usual -.- hiphop was fun, the most fun lessons of all! :D Tuesday is today. Xuan's birthday, WCP for dinner and school hours from 8am to 6pm day :( Dr eugene taught us how to read roman numbers. I know nuts about it! D: Pathetic much. So, today was tiring and boring, 4 hours nsl. Biggest acheivement to be able to survive every tuesdays! I so can't wait for the bonding camp on 29th jan! ^^V Lessons starts at 1pm tmr and means I can sleep late! :D YES, LIKE FINALLY I CAN MAKE UP ON MY BEAUTY SLEEP! 8D My eyebags and dark eye circles are damn much of an obvious :( is there anyway to reduce it? Thursday 11am to 6pm (again, till 6pm) =/ Friday, I wanna skip pharm lecture -.- ffff it, I don't understand a single thing even if I tried paying attention. -.- k, i think now i know why people start failing pharm in year 2 >< aap lecture make-up 12pm-2pm then botanic garden for picnic! :D YAY, WINNIE IS GETTING EXCITED! Saturday: golf. Sunday: yoga and sushi day with jol.

No comments: