God please bless me through all these......
I wanna put my books away. Play, sleep, have fun, slack, shop around and anything under the sun except for studying :( I need a break now. cmbio mock exam tmr and i'm still halfway thru :(
January
29-30: Camp.
February
3: Out with cyj and jesbrina.
5-7: Tentatively the loft for birthday celebration.
9-10: Out for birthday celebration.
12: Marcus' bbq
13: Reunion dinner
14: CNY day one.
15: in malaysia till 18th feb.
22: EXAMS!
Tell me how am I gonna study?! :( I'm not gonna bring book around and bainian during CNY! I dont wanna lose all my money. HAHAHA, thats the consequences of being superstitious. (Translate "book" into chinese and you'll know what that means, it has the same sound as "lose") K, back to cmbio revision. Someone help me please :(
I am me, that’s all I can be. No more, no less, don’t second guess. I laugh, I love, I live, I cry and sometimes I wish that I would die. Somedays I’m funny, others I’m not. Sometimes I’m in overdrive and I can’t stop. You may not like me, thats okay. Because this is me and how I’ll stay . I'd only change for people who makes an impact in my life (: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, just for you ^^V
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment