
I'm not happy :( If people could be more understanding and show more patience, there would be little peace in this house every morning and every night. If people don't take advantage of others who doesn't flare; this house would have more peace. Imagine waking up in the early hours cause of someone shouting at the top of her voice to scold people. How would you feel?
From the start of day 1 of school, it's been like that. Please take it that I'm begging you all, just wake up when its time to and eat whatever is on the table as your breakfast. Stop being so choosy and don't give those kind of emperor's attitude, this would make my maid's job much easier rather than letting her get scolded by my mum at the top of her voice early in the morning at 6+ and wake me up _l_ it's like, HELLO, you don't need your sleep I do. You have to wake up so early in the morning and go to school; that's life. Come on face it. Just get your freaking butt off your bed even if you have to crawl or roll. Knn.
Don't think she doesn't flare doesn't mean that she has no temper. Don't take advantage. That's my advice to you two freaks. Stop fighting over nitty gritty stuffs and end up letting her get the scolding even when the two of you are at fault. Just cause she is being said: "You cannot control the two of them" Everybody knows, when the two starts fighting even the jade emperor also couldn't stop you two.
Sometimes it just takes some patience and time then everything will work out fine.
My gran's been helping her, my dad's been helping her, even I've also been helping her. But still people made things difficult for her. Don't flare up; don't shout; don't fight; don't make life difficult for her. People left her country just to earn that few bucks everyday. Pity her would you all? :( She trembles whenever my mum shouts at her :X I feel damn sad. I'm sorry, really am. It's not something people would understand, what's the point of saying it out? :'( This is my family, appears very simple but forever so complicated.



No comments:
Post a Comment