Thursday, December 31, 2009

Treasure the last day of 2009

"forget the past, learn from your mistakes, don't hate your memories, treasure them. Don't make the same mistake, it's human to err, but just remember; it's not the end. There are always opportuinities around, don't be afraid to venture out." thanks kimmy (:




I tell you the there's only 3 words to describe the people there;
1. hostile/unfriendly
2. rude
3. fishmongers (selfish)
_l_ them.

Unfriendly cause whenever you approach a shop and see they will stare at you as if you owe them money. When you get into a restaurant the waitresses will talk to you in sucha tone that you offended them in some way. No smiles no manners. Yucks.

Rude cause when they knock into you they don't apologise, that aside. Don't apologise, I bear with it. What's worse is after knocking into you they turn round and stare at you. WTF is wrong with them?! :@ omg, the first day is was still like wanting to apologise whenever someone knock onto me or vice versa but after the first day I learnt smart, whenever someone knocked onto me or vice versa, I'll tsk and step on theier foot. HEEHEE XD And they don't know what's the meaning of queueing up _l_

Fishmongers cause when we wanted to try taking their mrt and had to buy tickets. We didn't know how to use the machine so we asked the person behind us in the queue and she was like go there and ask the staff and she literally squeezed us out and used the machine herself. Then we realised something she was gonna alight one stop before us only and never help us. KNN CB! Fuck those people there. There's no chance for them to become a civilised country. I swear.

There's nothing I miss about that place and it's the first time I so feel like coming back home. HAHAHA! (Y) Last year's today I was at vivo; this year's today I'm counting down at not confirmed where yet. Bye.

No comments: