Once upon a time, you said there's nothing to be afraid of with you around.
Once upon a time, you'd be the person I'd run to when I got into trouble.
Once upon a time, you said you loved me.
I guess I won't be updating this space much for now, except during the weekends. Attachment is gonna take up most of my time =/ That may be something good, at least I won't be thinking so much. ^^ Byebyebyebye people, miss me(:
-------------------
I wished I was one step faster-I wished I was quick enough to show what I was feeling, wished I was smart enough to guess what you had in mind, wished I knew what were the right things to say, wished I spoke reasonably with you so that you won't be angry, wished I've never had mood swings, so that I won't talk back. Wished I'd not done things to let you worry. Eventually, it turned out that I'm the one who caused all these pain. I wished I had known you earlier. I don't understand how you could remind me time and again that this isn't my fault and that I've done nothing wrong.
To hold me up each and everytime I fall when I've failed you. Just like you, to put me ahead of everything, everybody and even yourself. Isn't that what you'd always do? But all I did was to add misery to your troubles. Everything I'd done only will pull you down and nothing else.
But yet, time after time, you forgive, but I forget. I guess you've had enough of these thus it's the end. I'm sorry, I'll change. No matter how long I stare at your photo each coming day, it's not the same. It won't talk to me. It won't listen to me. It won't disturb me. It won't nag at me. It won't scold me. It won't wipe my tears. It won't hold me in it's arms. Why is it that when everyone looks at you, they don't see how wonderful you are? To me, you're always wonderful. Somebody make me happy bring me back to 6 months ago.
Every moment spent with you, is a moment I treasure. The laughters, smiles, tears, fun, quarrels, sleepovers, meals, jokes, snacking. Everything, every memory I had with you. They are everything I treasure. Nobody could take it away from me. You told me "拿得起,放得下". That "me" before I knew you, didn't use to take r/s srsly. I said yes not even considering that I had another him on my mind but as time passed I started to take things srsly. All those things you did made me fall for you more as each day passes by. All the quarrels we had made you seem important in my life cause after every quarrel, I'd realise it's all for my own good. All the words you said made everything seem so wonderfully perfect.
i miss him:(




No comments:
Post a Comment