K.O soon:( headache, and feeling of impeding fever! D:
fk it, please don't come at this time ><
I'm damn prone to having fever and headache! WTF(?)
I guess over the years, I've learnt to cherish things and let go of people who aren't worth keeping in my life(: Oh well, I guess this year I've learnt that family is one that is most impt to you ^^ I did some childish things in the past like scolding some people on my blog blablabla. But well, towards the end we'd still be one family ^^ So, whatever it is, I know there's bound to be someone there for me! :D Happy Birthday Daddy! I hope you liked the cake and presents we got for you! :D &&&2 birthday dinner for you! muahahha! So today, was alright(: Met up for lunch at alumni with Kimmy and CYijing then SH came along soonafter. Bused back to Ngee Ann after that then met fir and farah(: Went off to our space to study while they guys went for soccer. Collected cake and bused home around 4+. Wanted to study but in the end, oh welll... It's hard to study in my house =/ Sigh, idk why. But just too much distractions I think(?) ;X Around 7+ daddy dropped them at the bus stop then we left for WCP for dinner. Fab dinner, fab cake! gosh~ 10kg more! >< I FEEL SO DAMN SINFUL! WTF~ D: Sighhhh..... I'm dead now...... :(I love my life now. Enjoying~




No comments:
Post a Comment