Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where's (L)? :(


Here's my MSN convo with Andrew this idiot. He's damn lame =.=" zomg~ You see the convo, and you'll understand why!
Me: I went for the H1N1 test.
Andrew: Then?
Andrew: Got A+
(I was like, huh what A+, Luckily I didn't type that out, else I could foresee him laughing his ass out)
I feel like I'm in jail! T_T How great fever is back again, what's more I feel like puking and my stomach seems like doing somersaults inside the body. Must be the side effects of Tamiflu (H1N1 medicine) In rare cases, one may also have hallucinations (as described by the doctor) =/ Ok, I'm gonna sleep soon. Hope that tmr's presentation will go well without me:( I miss everyone in school. Esp CYijing, Andros and Kimmy:(

If you'd really loved me, things wouldn't have to turn out this way. I'd not have to go through that heartbreak. I'd not have to go through all that torment, I'd not have to drop all those tears. Where are you now? I'm feeling terrible...... :(

No comments: