I miss everything and everyone in shanghai:( I finished my CNP report alr *wave hands frantically in the air* Oh yes, finally done with it. Submitted it to safeassign too:D CITS business proposal next. Half done up alr ^^ Revised AAP too. So basically, today was spent on schoolwork. =.= I guess tmr would be too ;X Then again, monday. I dread school now:( Exams in 4weeks time then another attachment to hospitals for 3 weeks. I pray that I get an attachment at NUH ;// I've decided not to go for D&D. Firstly, I'm already this busy, I can't find anymore time to work. Even if mummy agrees to it now, I refuse to go to work alr. Perhaps getting another job during the year end hols. Cause I've to save up for my YEP trip to Vietnam next year which costs 500bux D: Secondly, I admit I don't wanna see you:(
ps;// Goodbye to you, goodbye to everything in the past. I guess it's time I moved on. I've been mingling in the past for too long a time. So long as nothing reminds me of you, I'll get on with life happily(:



No comments:
Post a Comment