Thursday, June 4, 2009

In love with CYijing! :D

(edited)
Photobucket

一种想见不敢见的伤痛
有一种爱还埋藏在我心中
我只能把你放在我的心中
对你的声音你的影你的手
我发誓说我没有忘记过
Towned (fareast-wisma-taka-paragon), bused home! Somethings happened before meeting up with Chua, so yeap shall not mention unhappy things(: Bused to town, off to fareast! Cause it was lunchtime, there were hell lots of people everywhere, thus we shopped around first. Didn't get anything from fareast, but Chua bought a top(: Nothing caught my eye tho:( So, had subway then went off to wisma. Walked around, bought a top from cotton on then went to Paragon for Ding Tai Fung:D Yummyyyyy xiao long bao and chicken soup ^^ And crazy us decided to go to the fifth floor just for a puff after that! ;pp lol. Chatted with lan jie and miki at the stairs then bused home. Plan for the future: Seoul garden followed by shopping at Bugis. Make it on the 1st July uhh? XDD YAY, I can't wait to go shopping there! :] I shall chiong work after CA everyday and during the 2weeks break! Kachings, ROLL IN! $_$

-----------------------

I feel sucky now:( Time for medicine, and bed ;//

No comments: