Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm crazily normal (:

FON
NSL
AAP
My world shall not only revolve around you.
 Alot more reasons for me to be happy
why choose to be sad because of only one simple reason?
Although occasionally I'll still think about you.
Cause you're not outta my mind yet.
Met CYijing and went for lunch together at Timah market, then bused home. Did project with Thandar and Renuga(: Then had Mcdelivery, and they left soonafter. Checked my CT results and I swear, I was shocked by my results! ;// Another 2 more modules results yet to be out, hope that all goes well esp for MIC =.= Sentosa with class peeps tmr, then vivo for movie: Transformers! YAY! :D Bugis with CYijing on wednesday then doing project on thursday and friday I'll stay home to do my reports(: And I'll be off to the airport on Saturday early morning! :D HAHAHA, ok that's my brief schedule for this week(:

No comments: