Sunday, May 17, 2009

Being with you was the best thing ever.

Winnie(:

You told me loving me was the best thing that happened to you. Why do things have to turn out this way? Until I've lost everything, then I realise, I was very wrong. Misplaced the trust in you thinking that you'd return someday after. Thank you though, for protecting me. Thank you for giving in to me all the time. Thank you for bearing with my unreasonable reasonings all the time. Thank you for putting up with my craziness. Lastly, thank you for showing me how much love could hurt:( Don't forget you wanted to end it off. Don't regret it one day, cause I'm trying to move on without you. Hold my hand and I'll bring you there somehow, someway, someday..... Until someday, I can really say goodbye to the past. Until someday, I meet someone who can replace you.

No comments: