Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You taught me how

I find myself not knowing you that well afterall:( I taught myself not bother too much about you, perhaps I'd feel better this way. Thinking back, it's been a month and a day since you said the two words. If not for your messages everyday, I guess I'd still be wasting my life away now. No matter you told me how hurtful words before, no matter how unreasonable you were or ARE, you'd still be the one I love(: I once thought I could trust you and spend forever with you. I know, Mummy would sure say yes. But, things had to come to such an end. It's fate, it's destiny. I shall not blame. I shall not stoop that low to hate anybody for this ending. You taught me how to love, you taught me to think sensibly. You taught me how to be a goooood and filial daughter. (Although I think that I alr am filial ;pp) Thanks for everything^^

No comments: