I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.
What you said made me feel damn bad and sorry D:
Luckily, everything was fine tinight(: Love you looooooads! :D
(edited)
Back from Malaysia(: Went shopping for the whole time.... Bought dresses, tops and loads more. I think I spent more than 500 bux ;X Mostly from Mango =.= Back to SG arnd 6pm cause I had to meet (L). Thanks gran for sending me back earlier. Reached home arnd 7, changed and rushed down to town. Met up with (L) at 8.30pm and went off for dinner! :D Had chicken chop at some cafe at Orchard Plaza(: Chit-chatted, crapped and disturbed him all the way ;pp HAHAHA! Stop hounding me for your present laaaaa, I'll sure get one for you! ^^ Okayyyyzxzx..... Waited for Yijing to end work and bused home with her and guankai while (L) trained back home. Reached home arnd 11.30 and Mum was still awake. Sorry for being late:(
-
After chatting with gran on the car about (L), she was like..... Don't this, don't that etc =.= Okay, and now I appreciate how open-minded Mum is. I love Mum for being open-minded. Not minding me having a boyf, neither minding me drinking nor smoking(: Ignoring what I did with boyf XDD Thanks for trusting me that I know my own limits. Controlling me at sometimes may also be good. At least you imposed a curfew of getting home before 12am everyday. I won't get too crazy that way ;pp Although I feel that we weren't that close anymore after I started working:( Almost quarrelling every night after I got home from work. A long time since we went out for a shopping spree tgt. Well, at least we still met up for lunch in the afternoon ;// That's cause I don't mind going all the way down to Chinatown to meet you in your office =.= Sigh, that's life, isn't it? :'( I'm thinking of moving out, to somewhere......^^ I've told Mum about this alr.... And she was like..... Why not?!?!?! =.= What's that supposed to mean?!?!?!? :@ I'm still considering(:



No comments:
Post a Comment