Thursday, March 26, 2009

The feeling of

I got lost in the rhythm of the music.
Bring me back to reality, tell me the earth is still moving.
Like YAY! It's past 12am which means it's Thursday:D Idk why but I feel exceptionally happy when the clock shows 12am! ;// Perhaps it's because I've to work ltr on which means that I don't have to get cooped up at home like ytd! ;X It sucks alright, finding nothing to do at all. All you can do is to, watch TV and stare at the computer:( Anw, lucky for me, time passed! ^^ I've a feel of dancing now! HAHAHA, super weird! And I wanna stretch.... Stretch my rocky bones now! Guess it's gonna be damn painful alr, months since I last stretched it! ;// Off to bed soon, else I'd be dozing off during work tmr. Updating private blog soon! ^^ (L) I miss you:(

No comments: