Sunday, January 25, 2009

Till I close my eyes forever.

I ♥ AndrosYiu, the stupid moron mouse =/
Standing on the dark road, under the rain.
I'm missing you, but I don't mind the pain.
There's nothing I'd not do to bring you back again.
Even if you were to leave once more......
When the time comes again,
I can't smile anymore.
Don't worry about me, I know what to do.
I'd not rely on pills to fall asleep, I'd not suffer from insomnia.
I'd not do anything that would ruin my health again.
I'd just stare at one corner And think of you.
Cause no one could make me happy like the way you did......
I didn't know you meant so much to me, until you left.
Nothing seems to be perfect:(
Cheer me up now, would you?
With your stupid faces/messages/words.
y'know how much I miss those times, Moron?!?!?!.....
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

No comments: