Saturday, January 17, 2009

I need you badly.

The rain fell down. I lay here and cried.
The moment you left me, a piece of me died.
They say loving you gives pain and requires lots of sacrifices.
But I'd rather take the pain and make the sacrifices than not be loved by you.
I miss you, so much. I don't care how I'd be in the future if you leave again.
I just want you back by my side once more... ilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyily

Because of you, I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt.
Because of you, I find it hard to trust not everyone around me, but only me...
I'm forced to fake. A smile, a laugh, everyday of my life.
My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with....
Just walk away and close the door and let my life be as it was before...
I feel so much better. Now that you're gone forever.
I tell myself that I don't miss you at all.
I'm not lying, denying that I feel so much better now that you're gone forever....
Once you lose hope, you start to lose everything....
I feel so dead after you left. I don't wanna just be your friend.
It's different. I feel the distance between us even when you're just by my side.
I feel that we're like miles apart.........
Hold my hand, whisper sweet nothings,
ask silly questions, sending sweet messages.
I've been missing all these.....
Moron, I still can't get used to life without you:(

No comments: