Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm contented to know that I have great friends! :D

Walking down this street, it never seem this dull.

RAWR! I'm damn damn pissed la:( My mum don't allow me to work on x'mas eve and x'mas. goddamnhell! She said this: It's kai's birthday leh, go work for wht? damnhell. Those two days are the most able to earn money days la D: I'll just go to work, who cares about his birthday la. =.= His birthday more important than me earning money uhs? Then you give me the money la. dangzxzxxz..... Conversation ended. Fk it. It's been more than a week since I last talked to _____ (some dumb guy) I don't think this cold war is ending soon, esp me going to work during x'mas. I DON'T CARE LA! Sometimes they are really just a bother manzxzx.... Cannot tahan D: Day in day out do nothing but quarrel, quarrel and quarrel. Woah, so you should know why I was addicted to working huhs? At least I can stay out of this house la:( Work tmr! :D BUHBYE!

Sometimes I ponder; why did you enter my life? You ruined it, totally, completely. I hate you, you know? HATE YOU TO THE CORE! You don't play an important role in my life, You don't bother me in anyway. You don't make me feel happy/sad. But you make me angry, super angry. You know the difference between the feelings of angry/sad? You let me hate this home. It isn't a home at all. Quarrels over minor things everyday. Which normal being would want to live in this kind of home? Blasting off your temper/showing your black face/scolding ppl whenever you feel like it. FUCK YOU! Who are you to do this, you are no big show:(

Love came and go, so suddenly.

No comments: