Thanks to everyone for the laughters and the great day today!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Korn, Edgar(black), and guankai acc me to work today(: And I came to a conclusion: 1) Black is a pervert manzxzx!!!! XP 2) Guankai loves, srsly LOVES to SING =.= Ok, so LAME things happen on the way. -Fast forward, skip that- And YAYAY! I'm home, like finally. Ok, today's sales was like..... It rocks but it sucks too:( So, let me explain!!! :D When I first started at 4, I managed to finish selling 4 packets within an hour. Then, I restocked, I managed to sell them off before I went for dinner break. And I restocked again, and went for pepper lunch with Junxian and Jiaqi. Then........... AFTER THE BREAK!!!! SALES WAS LIKE SHIAT!!!! D: dangzxzxz...... Walk to where also see other ppl selling =.= Ok, so jiaqi and me walked from Taka to Paragon to Lucky Plaza to Tangs to Far East then managed to sell off SOME, and we walked back to taka again. -Restocked- THEN, HEHEHE.... We went to eat snake at Mac XD Ok, then continued selling again. Ended sales arnd 11+ and counted $$$(: Had alooooooot of fun la. LOL! Stupid lion. HAHAHA! Rushed off to catch the last bus^^ Later for today: No zoo with korn anymore cause he has to work =.= It's alright >_< I've found other things to do alr. (HEHEHE, you owe me ONE!) xP Anw, pichas tmr! BUHBYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment