



HOWDEEDOO! I earned 90 bux in 6 hours ytd! YAYAY! Today 4-10pm same place again. Right, went to westmall giordano to get my black polo, then bused to Orchard with Arongkorn Lim:D HEHEHE! Went for lunch, walked arnd, and I reported for work. Work was super duper ultra fun manzxzx! HAHAHA! Love you guys(: Ok, so at first from 4-6pm, I only managed to sell 3 santa claus hats:( dangzxzxz.... So went for dinner break with junxian cause he came down to acc me! :D YAYAY! Great friend indeed, ok la, Arongkorn also great la(: And so, only had an ice-cream, cause I don't know why, I don't feel hungry:( Then, walked out to start work again. And business was like WOAH! Super manzxzx..... There'll be a crowd around arnd me and then all asking me how much/I want ___/here's the $ and so on =.= Ok, I only have 2 hands, 2 ears and 1 mouth, I can't entertain all right =.= And ya, my night went like that. Then Arongkorn came again. YAYAY! Great friend, came to acc me home! :D Ok, tgt with junxian(: HAHAHA, I have 2 great friends! :D Oh, not forgetting, Arongkorn and junxian both bought a total of 6 hats from me, if I'm not wrong:D HAHA! Thanks ya:D Ended work arnd 11, walked to the bus stop after that. Then home sweet home:D Somethings happend on the way though, ok, girls has a lousy sense of direction! Shan't elaborate more D: goodnight, I'm off to bed! (: Photos tmr maybe. Adios, love!



No comments:
Post a Comment