
HAHAHA! I think I'm turning nocturnal soon, going to bed at 3/4am in the morning waking at 11/12pm in the morning =.= Right, I'm looking forward to 15th Dec! :D It's been centuries since I last visited the Zoo manzxzxz...... YAYAY!!!~ Just hopes that it won't pour on that day. If not I'll bear grudges with you! YES, you, the Sky:( Ok, tentatively Marche with Guankai, Yijing and Korn on fri 19th Dec, before work(: I'll be working everyday from 19th-25thDec. Yes, on X'mas. I'll be working on Christmas. Happy/Sad? Srsly, I don't feel any la. Lol. Meeting with Joel Fan, Rachelle, Wild Boar, Li Fang and Jone (My OSL bff!) ltr on at 11am, dangzxzxz... I've no confidence of waking up laaaaa D: I'll try my veryyyyyyy best! Cake baking session after lunch with them(: I'm wondering how will the state of my kitchen be like after finish baking. =.= Looking forward to the OSL gathering(: YAYAY! And korn said he's accompanying me home after that. Oh, what a great friend he is! :D MUAHAHA! I good right? Say you great friend? gan dongzzz ba? xP HEHEHE. Check back again tmr morning. I may not be updating till the wee hours on the Sat morning(: BUHBYE! I'll try to sleeeeeeeep now:D
You inject misery instead of laughters into my life:(
(It's been like 8 days since I last talked to _________)
I HATE YOU!
WOAH! [...I hate you with truckloads of love]
HAHAHA!



No comments:
Post a Comment