Out to town again today with Jiaqi + Andros, the mouse xP MUAHAHA..... He's going to kill me if he sees this manzxzx..... XD HAHAHA! (Jiaqi, pleeeeeeeease I beg you not to take the wrong train again -.-, don't be 1.5 hrs late like ytd) muahahaha....
(/edited)
And I'm back to blog. Haha, though it's only a day difference. I slept at 3am ytd, I also don't know why I just can't get to sleeeeeeep:( And I woke at 11+ -.- RAWR! And now, I srsly need my sleep, but I'm fking awake now =.= So on 22/12, bused to town arnd 12pm then to shaw house, far east (while waiting for the BLURRRRRRRR jiaqi -.-) Cine for lunch at LJS then pool after that. Fun:D Then back to Wisma shopped, walked arnd, visited lijing then to work at 7pm. Worked till 10+ and I earned approx 96bux? Great, I could earn more one lor. FUCK that damn cheena woman who stood beside me to sell the BIGBIGBIG santa hat, and shouting: "1 dollar! 1 dollar!" DAMN YOU, BITCH! I HATE YOU LAAAA! ASSHOLE! :( Sigh, that aside. Yesterday was GREAT:D Work again ltr(: HEHEHE! Fun, but it's going to be my last day working alr, cause I'll be going to Malaysia from x'mas eve to sunday. Which is like damndamndamn long! HAHAHA! Malaysia here I come for the cheeeeeeeeap like dirt stuffs XD Last update tmr, till I return! $$$$$$ is coming straight in after I return! YAYAY! >300bux manzxzxz....... :D:D:D BUHBYE AND GOODNIGHT or should I say good morning? (:
I enjoy being single(:



No comments:
Post a Comment