Friday, November 7, 2008

A Sony T10 Cybershot Digicam + SE G900/LG Viewty HP for 2008 X'mas present:D

These few days has been fun fun fun!!~ :D And next on the list for today. OSL "meeting" at 11. Steamboat at Bugis at 1.30. Last tuition at 6pm. Gahs~ And I'm freaking awake at 7am today. &can't get back to sleep. =.=" Countdown to 8 more days to F-L-Y!!~ Weeee~ :D butbutbut.... I've yet to get my malaria pills. goddamn. I'm supposed to start eating it tmr. I went to the pharmacies at westmall guardian, IMM guardian & watsons. All: HAVE NO STOCK! Fk it. And my next hope is at Bugis. Today die die also must get it. Badminton ytd was not bad:D Discussed for a long long long time for where to go after the game =.=" And then discussed how to go home after th meal at KFC. =.=" LMAO! Woohoo~ Rushed home to bath, and tuition after that. And P gave me Almond jelly, she said she made it:D Awww~ How sweet?. She must have applied a layer of honey coating on herself before coming to meet me. This explains why she's so sweet xP Boo~ YES!~ Noticed something?. 4 more days to the end of O's :D

No comments: