Friday, September 5, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.

Different paragraphs; different meanings, for different people.
Nobody will know about that, not even you. I'm sorry , cause I'm guilty.
At times I think about things that are melancholic. But most of the times, you made me laugh till I tear.
These are what friends are for. I saw how happy when you are with her.
That's enough for my smiles and laughters (:

Concept test finally ended! Four hours of that alright?. I'm back from my Hiatus alr laaaa.... Damn~ I'll just update a little bit here and there(: I'm bored now. Going out to vivo soon:D I wanna do hair extensions. Having a few cents in your pockets are miserable days D: Golf tmr (It's on the golf course somemore) Don't know can make it or not -.- My muscles are hurting like shit =.=" Even had problems tying hair earlier on. I'll blog again tonight.

The bicycle joke xD
I've changed, just like you had.

No comments: