Sunday, September 28, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
If I could, I'd tell you to leave her.
Only if she wasn't my friend.
I came back from a whole day of shopping at Taka with a 3.5 inch heels -.- and my feets are hurting like shiat =/ But! I bought a perfume(: then gran went to Gucci to get a bag:D Back home arnd 5, then to Turf city for dinner. Had 5 crabs cooked in a different manner -.- 2 Chilli, 1 black pepper, 1 salted egg, and one don't know what. =.=" Of course, not forgetting, wine:D Had 2 bottles shared. Then back home and I"m still onto it. School again tmr, but....... I'm still down to drinking now. At this time. LOL! Who cares laaaa:( School sucks. I want to drink my life away, and I won't have to worry about EXAMS! D: Life sucks, life sucks, life sucks:(
Hamilton came in THIRD place.
At least, he didn't screw up(:

No comments: