Saturday, September 13, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
What a Perfect Facade (?)
Redundant Post... Skip it if you want to.

I play pretense so well, I find it hard to tell what's real anymore. I regret to know I didn't have the chance to grow up being scolded by my dad. I didn't have a chance to be pampered and loved by my dad. I didn't have a chance to be picked up everyday from school by my dad. I didn't have a chance to get boyfriends chased away by my dad. I'm grown to be happy and contented with everything in my life, every shortcoming I've tried to turn into a blessing.. Just one thing, that I know nothing could ever replace. Something that's so important to me. Something so near, yet so far. Everyone was born with one. But not everyone gets to live with one. So many years and so many precious moments I've missed out on... Why does it have to be so hard? I love branded stuff but in my heart I just want the best things in life. Giving materialistic things to me to make up for that won't suffice. Best things meaning family. The most important people in my life. The people who love me most and whom I lost most in return.

I envy people with a happy family, I want it.
I wish, I pray for that.

No comments: