♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
I'll get back to who I was before, since you said I didn't change. I tried ways to not quarrel with you. I put in every little effort to not put you in a difficult position. I did not go back to the wayward child I was once before. Did you know how hard it was for me to change (?) It's been so long since I've lit a cigg. It's been so long since I made trouble in school and let you receive phonecalls from the school. Cause I knew I made you really disappointed that time. Till a point when you wanted to give up on me, and not bother about me. I tried so hard to study hard and not play all the time. To not let you receive complains from him about me. I tried ways to prevent quarrels between yo uand him because of me. For a simple reason, I'll feel guilty. I don't want to see you, worry about me cause I know you have other things to care for. But did these efforts count (?) No, they didn't (obviously) Why was I so dumb to have to put in so much effort into changing myself and in the end, it still returned to zero. You weren't like this last time. You've changed totally. You'd not talk to me in this manner, you'd not say such stuffs right into my face. I was the kind of girl, who was brought up in this way. I'd get what I want whenever I said I wanted it. You'd get it for me no matter how much it costs or how much trouble it took. I wouldn't care less if people say I'm spoilt. Cause things like this, are hard to change. But, I know, people do change.
Ytd's quarrel was really a thunderstorm T.T Some knows why. But anw, thanks for cheering me up with the lame jokes P-P-LA:D And M with the blasting thing -.- LOL! And also not forgetting Chua(: That really lighten my spirits(: And, I chatted on the phone, msg and studied until 1230am and I entered my dreamland^^ And, woke up in the morning, not feeling tired at all, though I didn't sleep well. Mostly because of the quarrel ytd. It's wonderful, to see how people change overnight. A-Math was obviously a killer this time round. There's no chance for passing. Although thanks to T and Mrs Ong for the encouragements last night at the very last minute when I was really down not because of studies but because of the quarrel:D Geog, was still manageable, except for the dumb question on wave cut platforms. These few words don't look familiar to me xD Koufu with the usual ppl and played the same game again:D I was the 2nd last survivor followed by Pying(: 26 doesn't mean M's number:D Bused home after that. Chemistry revision starts from now(:It's been so long, since I wanted the sky to pour and felt like walking in the rain. So that, people won't be able to differentiate between the tears from my eyes and the raindrops from above. I cried not because of (L), I cried not because of friends. I cried becasue of you. It's been ages since I've cried for this reason.
I'll stand up from where I fall. I don't need you by my side.
Just for the simplest reason, I have friends by my side.
No comments:
Post a Comment