Friday, September 12, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
If only you knew... But you never will. For I hid them so well.
You'll just be my friend. My very best friend.
I got the OSL form alr. And so.... I'm going from 16-29 Nov:D So excited about this trip again(: But still ahve to finish O's first. Went to Mac for lunch with "Z luo zhi", "Jo-K" and "P-P-LA" after leaving school(: And I was laughing all non-stop:D From the time I was walking towards the gate to walk to westmall. From the time when I stepped into Mac. From the time when we started eating xD To the time when we finished eating. From the time we were walking twds Pris's house. Till the time we bade goodbye(: And, I'm at Pris's house using the comp and playing with her webcam now:D Tuition later T_T Photos..... Photos!!! (:

Zhong Yan is going to kill me -.-

Catch the BALL!

We planted the flower

Fish!!

Snowing!

No comments: