Wednesday, September 3, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
I saw you down across the opposite street holding her hands.
I pretend not to know you, not to look at you. Act as if I'm fine, just as happy as before.
I said I'm alright, I don't care about you. But deep down, I do care. I do mind, I do feel sad.
But these feelings you'll never get to know, for I kept them well enough.
Carry on with your life happily with or without her.
I've learnt to cherish everything, before I lose anything.
I'll carry on with life without you. I'll get used to it.
I (L)
I'm starting all over again.
I'm trying to change.
I'll be back soon.

I'll work towards getting my camera and a new handphone(:
I'll be back after the prelims

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

I made a great decision.
to fall for you again.

No comments: