Friday, August 22, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
Know that, when you're sad, I'll be there for you.
When you're happy, I can feel it too.
When you're angry, I try ways to appease you.
When you're ecstatic, I'll be there to share your joy.
I don't mind you ignoring me, so long as you stay, within me.
Know that, I ♥ you.


I shall cut a LONG story SHORT:D

EL oral on Tuesday:D Can say it's quite a success, if I were to eliminate some blunders here and there(: Speed of Rxn test on Wed, still alright, I guess. Revision with Pris and then guitar after that(: Thurs is booooring @_@ Today is:D fun, jubilant, exhilarated. Just for the reason that it's friday. Like finally, 1 week is over. = 1 week less to O's D: damn. Anw, took air pollution and energy changes test today after sch and rushed to lavendar to collect my passport. Then to tuition tgt with Pris after that(: And so tdy, I was having a fun time, rushing here and there -.- LOL. Raining after tuition, and I walked in the rain tgt with Pris:D hehee...... 8D Bused home after that:D

Lastly, lastly, let me clarify:

I'll never fall for M. (:

So much for treating you as a friend, yet this was what I got in return. I'd rather not have these friends. I'm sorry, but I can't take these jokes. I hate mockery. What's more?. Sarcasitc ones. Sorry can't do wonders.

No comments: