♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
Perhaps I should learn to cherish sonethings and someone now.
Before he leaves me all alone.
To fend for myself, to cry on my own shoulder, to confide in myself
(L)
I want the Winnie the pooh lanyard. (: $6(:
Hahaha!~ I want to get this bag(: $20 My pockets hurt!~ :(
Hello~ I revised Chem last night till 12+ am (: Then did Math:D Freakingly, got up at 7.30 today and went swimming this morning:D Then breakfast at the market. Followed by chemistry tuition after that. It was FUN(: LOL! Cause good girl loves tuition (L) -.- Blogging and reading others' blogs now -.- booooring alrights?. D: Continue on Math soon enough.
4 more lessons to go, and maybe I'll have to stop golf alr:( gahh~ My mum is thinking of changing a coach -.- It takes lots of troubles ok?. With her pickiness @_@ rahs!~ Not in the favour of changing the coach la. Soon enough, she's effing going to nag again, saying how much trouble it needs, how much time it takes, to find a good coach..... So how does she define "good". :S I don't know. I think her reason for that is cause soneone keeps on complaining about the coach everytime after each lesson luhs -.-
Check your own actions and conduct first before commenting and complaining please. Don't shirk the responsiblity or fault to others like you usually do. P4 alr still don't know how to wear your own socks and tie your own shoelace. Could you be anymore dumb than that?. :( Don't you feel a wee bit of embarassment at all?. D:
Don't know why I had a weird kind of feeling after reading something.
But, I've told myself and someone I'll remain as it is now. Unable to break the promise, I'm sorry:( It's maybe just selfishness or more of stubborness on my part, I can't say, and I don't know how to.



No comments:
Post a Comment