♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
Spare me a moment of silence, a moment of peace.
I don't need the mockery from you. Moreover, from a friend like you.
I need you now, to be by my side. So miserable, never so miserable.
Today has been out out out.
Thanks so much for your encouragements which moved me to tears. And made me hate you to the core. If not for the prelims, your day today wouldn't be so peaceful as yet. So much thanks for the mockery you made me feel. That feeling is not nice, not nice AT ALL, I swear. I'll let you feel something WORSE than this soon. I'll slap my results ON your face at the end of this year.We'll wait and see. I hate you AND I want you to FUCK OFF my sight. I'm sure even if I got such lousy results, there isn't a need for you to tell the whole class, in this manner. I was never so embarrased like this in my life.
I HATE YOU, BITCH!



No comments:
Post a Comment