
Woooots!~ I'm jubilant nooooow:D At least, for now:D
1. Prep is over(:
2. I'm starting on Breaking Dawn now:D
3. I need not go for sports day tmr.
4. I'm going for hair extension tmr, if time permits:D
5. I'm going to watch fireworks on Saturday night.
6. MT O's results are coming out next Tuesday :S
But, for 5 things which makes me happy, tonnes of reasons to pull me back down:(
1. Prelims starts on 25th Aug. (Which leaves me with less than 2 weeks)
2. Homework is piling up again:(
3. Chem test every 3 days D:
4. I've to go back to sch for Chemistry on Monday.
5. 76 more days for O's to start.
6. I'm having EL oral on 19 Aug.
7. I've yet to complete my "wants" list.
(I know, this is not the time, buttttt..... =x )
8. Presents cause my pockets to hurt painfully.
9. I need $$$$ srsly.
(Ah!~ Just bang wall and die la. No life at all) D: Mug for A-math. Mrs Ong is coming after me. AHHHHH!~ D: P.S I srsly don't really like you. Just that, I didn't say it out(: I don't want any awkwardness.
A-MATH, I HATE YOU! D:
You make my life so miserable:(
But, that's a subject I chose,
and I'll live through it,



No comments:
Post a Comment