Friday, August 1, 2008

♥ I'll be waiting for you at the end of the black rainbow.
Should I be rejoicing when your relationship is on the rocks?. :S
I'm so mean D:

Woooooots~ And it's Friday again:D My favourite day of the weeeek(: Cause weekends seems to be soooo relaxing(: Well, not really actually -.- Tuition and tuition D: Gahhhhh~ Last week was test after tests like shit:( Pathetic D: I can fail my physics alr D: Chem, geog, SS were still alright only -.- Tonnes of homework for me to complete:( A & E math, Papers 1 & 2 &&& Physics Paper 1. It's enough to kill me, with Maths alone only :S Maths papers on mon and tuesday next week. My throat is burning:( My arms are aching, my head is spinning D: Rahs~ I don't want to fall sick!~

Mug mug mug, not anymore updates till then.
Or maybe another tmr?. See first(:

No comments: