Things do change but who knows why?.
Math tuition just ended this morning. And I'm almost done with my Math P2(: Finished my Physics and Geog Essay last night cause I couldn't get to sleep so woke up and did my hols assignments:D Halfway done with my EL compo(: like finally~ -.- And so... did till 1am and I went back to sleep again(: Anw, I took away my tagboard alr(: And put a wishlist there instead. I want a T2 camera. It's pretty aye prettiful:D And a red LV wallet which I saw it on catalogue(: Alright. My pockets are burnt into ash:( So I'll have to save save save D: Golf later on, and I'm going to the greens again. I'll be sure to put on loads and loads of sunblock lotion. Else, I'd be roasted like shiat when I come home ltr on:( Devouring my lunch alr:D
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment